Zoho CRM is a Customer Relationship Management tool. To create a custom related list in Zoho CRM to show the products a specific account has purchased, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Go to Accounts in Zoho CRM
- Click on "Add Related List"
- Click on "Functions" and then create a new list called "Products Purchased from Account".
- In Deluge, start by commenting out the code you want to see.
- Use the Deluge code to get the account, quotes related to an account, and the products related to the quotes.
- Make the products unique and then assemble the related list.
- Start by editing the arguments, getting the account ID, and saving it.
- Get the quotes related to the account using Zoho CRM's "get related records" function.
- Check the API names to ensure the correct relation name is being used.
- Copy the quotes and run it through a JSON parser.
- Get all the items for each product in each quote and pass them through to the account.
Zoho Deluge is a powerful tool that enables businesses to build custom business systems within Zoho CRM. With a few clicks, businesses can design, develop and deploy custom automated workflows, business logic and custom webhooks to extend their CRM capabilities. This can be done without any coding experience, making it an ideal solution for companies of all sizes. Zoho Deluge allows users to quickly and easily create custom workflows to automate tedious tasks and processes, and integrate with third-party systems for a more comprehensive experience. Businesses can also use Deluge to create custom webhooks to receive data from external sources, allowing them to create custom business systems to meet their unique needs.
As promised, here is the code sample mentioned in the video
//Assemble the related list
responseXML = "";
responseXML = responseXML + "<records>";
rowNumber = 0;
for each productToDisplay in productList
rowNumber = rowNumber + 1;
responseXML = responseXML + "<row no=\"" + rowNumber + "\">";
responseXML = responseXML + "<FL val=\"ProductName\">" + productToDisplay.get(0) + "</FL>";
urlToRedirectTo = "https://crm.zoho.com/crm/org1111111/tab/Products/" + productToDisplay.get(1);
responseXML = responseXML + "<FL val=\"Product Link\" link=\"true\" url=\"" + urlToRedirectTo + "\" > Link </FL>";
responseXML = responseXML + "</row>";
responseXML = responseXML + "</records>";